martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Random thoughts for Valentine's Day: "Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies... to make people feel like crap."
"If only I could meet someone new. I guess my chances of that happening are somewhat diminished, seeing that I'm incapable of making eye contactwith a woman I don't know."


Clementine:I would like you to call me.Would you do that? I would like it.
Joel: Yes.
Clementine: Wish me a happy Valentine's Day when you call! That'd be nice.

(...)



Clementine: What took you so long?
Joel: I just walked in.
Clementine: Mm-hmm. You miss me?
Joel: Yeah. Oddly enough, I do.
Clementine: Oh! You said "I do." I guess that means we're married.
Joel: I guess so.
Clementine: Tomorrow night? Honeymoon on ice? It's really solid this time of year.








Joel: Listen, did you want to make love?
Clementine: Make love?
Joel: Have sex. Y'know
Clementine: Oh, um...
Joel: Because I just am not drunk enough or stoned enough to make that happen right now. Clementine:That's okay. I ...
Joel: I'm sorry. I just wanted to say that. This seems like the perfect romantic exotic place to do it and ...
Clementine: Hey, Joel
Joel: ...and I'm just too nervous around you right now.
Clementine: I'm nervous, too.
Joel: Yeah? I wouldn't have thought that.
Clementine: Well, you obviously don't know me.
Joel: I'm nervous because I have and enormous crush on you.

She smiles up at the sky.



6 comentarios:

  1. Que bueno no entender ingles, me ahorra todo el trabajo que implica leer cosas. Besos.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "Yo no quiero un amor civilizado... "

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que buena pelicula!!

    No esperaba nada de jim carrey, pero esta exelente ahi!

    Tengo que volver a verla...

    Que estupebndo es tu sitio!

    Saludos

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Qué bueno es tener un amor civilizado y no civilizado y en compás. Y sobre todo tenerlo y tenerlo y tenerlo...más allá de todo y de todas.Buena fotografía la de ésta peli!!!

    ResponderEliminar